Interested in joining a portfolio as a director? Check out our upcoming opportunities!
Operations & Finance Portfolio
Student Life Portfolio
President- Akari Maeda
-Represents the Haskayne undergraduate student voice by providing input to decisions being made on steering committees that affect students experience
-Acts as a spokesperson for the Haskayne Students’ Association and spreads awareness of HSA and its role within the faculty to students, faculty, alumni, etc.
-Ensures that the organization and its Vice Presidents are effectively and efficiently addressing the needs, wants, and concerns of Haskayne students
-Leads and supports HSA Vice Presidents and their portfolios by ensuring that all events and initiatives align with the Associations mission and vision
VP Operations and Finance- Avery Mather-Shapiro
- Works with Haskayne Development office to develop annual list of appropriate corporate partners that may be approached by clubs and HSA for the House System and general events.
- Develops a system to share responsibilities amongst the clubs, to approach potential corporate partners and maximize benefit to both corporate partners and Haskayne students seeking sponsorship.
- Maintains and keeps records of the corporations that clubs have sought sponsorship
- Maintains record of HSA’s day-to-day banking needs
VP Marketing- Amyra Mardhani
- Manages social media pages and website
- Organizes event photography/video coverage teams
- Creates advertisements to increase student engagement and awareness
- Designs merchandise
VP Academic- Emily Chen & Monisha Deol
- Works closely with the Canadian Centre for Advanced Leadership in Business (CCAL) to support the planning of Haskayne Peer Network events.
- Manages volunteers to provide assistance in Dean's List Event to honour high achieving students
- Represents undergraduate student voices through membership on numerous committees
-Champions for academic and professional development opportunities for Haskayne School of Business students through organizing workshops, case competitions and networking events
- Promotes academic health and wellness through advocating for and highlighting academic support resources available to Haskayne students
VP External- Kareena Makhija
- Works with Haskayne Community Outreach and Alumni Relations office to facilitate both student and alumni engagement
- Collaborates and communicates with the Career Centre to develop programs for Haskayne
- Main form of communication between other universities and Haskayne
- Researches opportunities to provide students with a better university experience